First blog post

It was a dark and stormy night....
I always wanted to write that ever since I saw Snoopy write it in a Peanuts comic strip. Well, it's 1 am on a Tuesday night and I'm just writing some random thoughts. I've been in school for nearly two months (officially), but in Phoenix/Glendale for almost three.
During Foundations Week (T-Bird's orientation session for new students), a professor mentioned that we should all keep a T-bird journal. Although I'm an old-fashioned, pen-to-paper kind of guy, I've found it difficult to write in a paper journal. Maybe having an online forum will aid me in being more consistent with some posts.
Oh yeah, and I have to thank Rachel for giving me the idea to start this blog.

1 Comments:
That's a cool ad. I've got a blog on here somewhere, but I can't remember my password.
G~
11/01/2006 9:04 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home