1 semester down, 3 more to go
Prior to arriving in New York, I had a pit stop in Denver and had two unique encounters. In the first class section (yes, I said first class, haven't you ever been?), I ran into an acquaitenance I had met previously. We chitchatted and exchanged business cards. At baggage claim, I ran into an old Accenture colleague with whom I worked at American Express in Scottsdale, AZ.
For my 25 hour experience in Colorado, I was able to partake in some very good quality time with "la familia." My little sister danced in the Moscow's Ballet Great Russian Nutcracker at the Paramount theater in downtown Denver. She really is talented.
After just a day in Denver, I took a flight to New York. I now find myself in the internet cafe of the Millenium Hotel in New York City. The rush of the city is exciting. I still know the city like the back of my hand. Since Pfizer is picking up the tab, I've decided to treat myself right:
Car service from the airport: $40
Room service: $45 (grilled cheese with baked ham, sweet potato fries, bowl of seasonal berries, including rasperberries, and a glass of Cotes du Rhone wine '01).
Internet: $10??? I forgot how expensive NYC is.
Well, I'd better get some research done for my interview. More updates to come...(T-41)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home