3.18.2007

Can you say Čelákovice?

Finally made it to Čelákovice, Czech Republic. Although I had signed up for the term abroad last semester, I hadn't really prepared myself mentally that I would actually and finally wind up here. So far it's been a blast. Besides the baggage scare due to a near miss on my connecting flight from London to Prague on CSA Czech Airlines via British Airways, I made it A-OK. I'm just a little upset that I forgot my camera.

Right now it's 5:20 am and I can't seem to sleep so I'm up doing a little reading for my first day of Regional Business Environment (RBE) Europe. Professor Babarinde (aka Professor B) chose two excellent and fascinating books on Europe. I have to admit that my knowledge of Europe is very limited and only to that of Western Europe. Tomorrow we have a geography quiz on the countries of Europe. How many do you think you can get right? Test yourself at the following page: http://www.mccollam.com/fun/geoquiz/


Some students say we have to know the capitals as well as bodies of water. If that's the case, I don't think I'll score perfectly. Well, back to more reading...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home